We provide support in the English language. Please make sure that your request for support is well written in decent English.
Support for paid wpxpress.net products is provided only to customers with valid subscriptions. If you do not have a valid license key, you will not be able to get support for any of your purchased products.
We only provide support through support tickets. We don’t offer support via any other channels like Facebook, Twitter, Phone, or any other way.
Before Asking Questions
Before asking questions or opening a support ticket, please be sure that you have read our documentation and tutorials which are available on our website. The documentation of our products (plugins) covers their installation, configuration, usage, and most likely already addressed the vast majority of your future questions.
Additionally, you may also use the search feature on our support forum to look up possibly similar questions that you have in mind.
Support Response Time
General support hours are Monday – Friday / 9 AM – 5 PM (GMT +6). During this time, we can generally provide a reply on any support queries within 24 – 48 hours without holidays, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 72 hours.
Please note that while we always strive to answer your questions as soon as humanly possible, sometimes we are not able to do so for whatever reasons and we ask you to be patient during these times.
Scope Of Support
We do not offer support for customization or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any 3rd party plugins or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins.
Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the plugin, usage of plugin features, and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the plugin to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the theme.
What Our Support Covers
We only provide support for our products (plugins) only.
- Installation help and usage guideline.
- Configuration for your desired use.
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised in the plugin’s description.
- Known bugs and issues.
We DO NOT Provide Support For Customizations
We provide our products as is. We do not customize our products or provide support for any 3rd party customization of our products. We also do not provide support if our plugin is not functioning properly because of any other 3rd party plugin which you are using.
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 mins.
- In-depth plugin customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality that was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any broken styling as a result of plugin/theme/site template customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party themes/plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- WordPress installation and/or administration.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance, or any other server-related service.
- Third-party plugins, extensions, or any other third-party software.
However, in case of such confusion, we will test the conflicting plugin for compatibility if notified before purchase.
Definition of Modification Support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published,
we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
We will fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are reported. Once it is fixed, we will release updates and may also notify the users from our support channel.
wpxpress.net has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets for self-promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets.
If you need help with customizing one of our plugins/themes/site templates beyond its original functionality or design, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again for purchasing our plugins, and see you in the support forum.